Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

This is my 3rd time participating in the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon! I am very excited because this go around I have got a few friends participating with me. Last read-a-thon I was not as prepared as I wanted to be so this time I am VERY prepared! I have a plan and hopefully I can stick to it. I also have way more books then I could ever read in a 24 hour period but I think the more choices I have the better. Here is what is in my TBR pile:

Here is what is in Haleigh's TBR (which I suppose is also my TBR because Haleigh can't read yet):

See what I mean by way more book then needed? No matter what kind of mood I am in, I'll have a book for it. I hope to update throughout the day and night but if I don't I will definitely update afterwards. Good luck to everyone else participating!



Custom Search

Comments

  1. Woohoo! It's hour 11! Hope you're having a great time reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment