Free Audiobooks!!!


     
     This week I wanted to bring something to your attention that I just found out about, through Misty at The Book Rat. There is a fun, free audiobook program that runs through the summertime. SYNC was designed for teens but really can be for anyone to use. I've posted some of their question and answers below.



     Two books a week?! Who could pass that up! SYNC's website has a list of all the titles but I thought I would share the first five weeks with you here!


April 27 – May 3
THE DEAD HOUSE by Dawn Kurtagich
THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY by Oscar Wilde

May 4  – May 10
FEED by M.T. Anderson
THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY by Douglas Adams

May 11 – May 17
BRONX MASQUERADE by Nikki Grimes
TEENAGE DIARIES: THEN AND NOW by Radio Diaries, Hosted by Joe Richman 

May 18 – May 24
THE GATHERING: SHADOW HOUSE BOOK 1 by Dan Poblocki
IN OUR BACKYARD: HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN AMERICA AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO STOP IT by Nita Belles

May 25 – May 31
FREAKLING by Lana Krumwiede
BOY by Anna Ziegler


     I hope you all join me in listening to these books and appreciating this amazing program this summer! Let me know what audiobooks you are looking forward to.

Comments