Summer Time is for Reading

     I have a TON of books on my TBR (to be read) list but a few that I would really like to knock off this summer. My bookclub's theme of the month this month is fairy tale re-tellings. We are all picking our own books then coming to the meeting and discussing them. My first book that I want to read is Hunted by Meagan Spooner. It is a Beauty and the Beast re-telling and I cannot wait to read it!


Second on my list is a contemporary that I have heard a ton of good things about. Once and for all by Sarah Dessen.



Next is The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas which is a book that has to do with the Black Lives Matter movement that is happening right now. With all that is going on around the country and especially in my town, I know this will be a heartbreaking and eye opening book. 


One of my favorite authors is Nora Roberts so two of her trilogies have made my summer reads list. The Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy which, at least the first book, takes place in Ireland.



The second trilogy I'd love to read by Nora Roberts this summer is the Guardians Trilogy. The first book starts off with a woman who has these horrible dreams and nightmares into works of art.


Last but not least is a book called Gathering the Threads by Cindy Woodsmall. I absolutely love this author. She writes amazing Amish stories that I fall in love with every time I read them. I was lucky enough to win a copy of this book. I can't wait to read it and share my review!



Ten books all together. I don't think it's too crazy of a list. What do you have planned to read this summer? Any good books I can add to my shelf? Let me know below!


Comments