March Bookly Month Wrap-Up





⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

     Delia Owens is an amazing author. I felt like I was right there in the story watching it play out in front of me. 



⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars! I picked up this book because a friend said she was reading it and I love reading books my friends are reading. It was the second book in the series but I didn't feel like I was missing any information.





⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars. I picked up this book because Jenna Bush Hager from the Today show decided to start a book club. I am always ready to join a new book club. It gave me a lot of the same vibes I got from Where The Crawdad's Sing. I'm not sure why because they are nothing alikeT but I think it was because the writing style was similar. I enjoyed it but it wasn't my favorite book of the month.





⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars must be my go to this month. I've read a few books by Diane Chamberlain and really enjoyed them, this was no different. I couldn't even imagine going through what the women went through in this book. Diane Chamberlain always writes such strong women characters.





⭐⭐⭐⭐





⭐⭐

2.5 stars for this book. I really struggled with rating this book. I think the book had great bones to it. I really enjoyed the story but I felt like the author had certain parts of the books really mapped out in her head and skipped to those parts. I felt that the in-between parts were lacking details and things didn't connect well. I wanted to rate the flushed out story in my head a 4 but the actual book was more a 2 for me. I went with 2.5 stars but I am still unsure. 





⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


   This book was absolutely amazing! Amazing and terrifying. I highly suggest this book.





⭐⭐⭐

   3.5 stars!

Comments