I saw this tag done on Heather's YouTube channel Bookables and thought this would be a great thing to fill out and share! Feel free to fill it out yourself and leave a link below.
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017? A Thousand Pieces of you by Claudia Gray
2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2017? A Different Witch by Debora Geary
3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to. The Hate U Give by Angie Tomas
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year. Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
5. Biggest disappointment. Rain by Virginia Bergin (Biggest disappointment EVER)
6. Biggest surprise. We were liars by E. Lockhart or Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you) Either Diane Chamberlain or Claudia Gray
8. Newest fictional crush. Atlas from It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover or Lieutenant Markov from A thousand Pieces of you by Claudia Gray
9. Newest favorite character. Lieutenant Markov
10. Book that made you cry. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
11. Book that made you happy. Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year. I haven't seen any yet but I am hoping to see Everything Everything and Fantastical Beasts soon.
13. Favorite review you've written this year. I don't know but I've written a few
14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)? Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year? Hunted by Meagan Spooner, The Whole Things Together by Ann Brashares, Everything We Left Behind by Kerry Lonsdale, The Leaving by Tara Altebrando, The McClane Apocalypse by Kate Morris