My 15 Favorite Movies

     I wanted to share my 10 favorite movies and then I realized there was no way I could cut it down to only 10. So I have 15 of my favorite movies to share with you, with 5 more honorable mentions. I also want to mention that this does NOT included my favorite movie series. I think I'll have to do a whole different post for those!



The Parent Trap (1961)


Jaws (1975)
This is one of the movies I can remember watching over and over with my step-father. Every time I watch this movie I think about him and all the movies we watched together.


Grease (1978)
The amount of times I wore a poodle skirt and a high ponytail for halloween was ridiculous. Then I almost lost my damn mind when my aunt took my cousin and I to see it on Broadway!


The Little Mermaid (1989)


Beauty and The Beast (1991)
A princess who loves to read. I mean do I really need to go on?



Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)



A League of Their Own (1992)



Now and Then (1995)


Pocahontas (1995)



Twister (1996)
"We got cows!"
There's a good chance I could tell you every line in this movie.


Sweet Home Alabama (2002)


A Walk to Remember (2002)


Tangled (2010)
There are no words for how excited I am that Disney has decided to do a tv series. I'm hoping it is as awesome as the movie!


Moana (2016)
This is the first Disney movie in a long time that really touched my soul. I loved every second of it. Also my daughter loves that there is a character out there that has the same color skin as her and hair like hers. 


Beauty and the Beast (2017)
This live action was AMAZING! I LOVED IT! It was everything I wanted (except the dress maybe could have been more...fantastic?)!




And here are my honorable mentions:

  

 



     As I'm looking over this list of movies I'm noticing it doesn't really show my love for action movies or as I like to call them 'blow 'em up movies'. I think that's because the majority of my favorite action movies are in a series. I'll definitely be doing another entry on my favorite movie series soon!

Comments