Fate Doesn't Guarantee us a Happy Ending





⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is one of those books that I will come back to read again. I did not expect it to be the kind of story it was. I don't even want to say more because I was told to go in to it blind and I suggest that to all of you too!




⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm SO surprised I liked this so much. I just assumed that the cartoon was one of those stupid mind-numbing cartoons that I hate. Then I picked this graphic novel up and LOVED it. Now I have to watch the stupid cartoon to see if I like it too.



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐

I did not expect to like this series at all. It seemed way too sc-fi for me. I was wrong, these books were AMAZING! I listened to them on audio-book but I will definitely be buying this books to put them on my shelf. I need to revisit Russia because I believe I fell in love there too.




⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book was amazing. I didn't want to put it down but also wanted to keep putting it down so I could delay it ending. I don't think that I have read this author before but she is going on my list of authors to check out! 

Comments