A HUGE Book Haul and Uh-Haul!

     This past weekend the local library had a book sale. It goes for about a week but I tend to go towards the end on their half off or bag days. Saturday was half price day so a few of my friends and I got together and went there. Then because all of those books weren't enough we went to a used bookstore nearby because they were having a sale too. I was so prepared to go too - I made a list of all the books that I didn't have in series I own. Want to know where that list was while I shopped? At home. *sigh*



     31 books all together for my book haul on Saturday. Not bad for just under $20. Haleigh got to add a lot to her bookshelf with this haul and I also got to get my Grandma two books she's been wanting. I already know a few of these books will definitely be going in my Dewey's readathon TBR!
     Today was bag sale day at the library sale. Bring a bag and fill it up for $5! I mean really... how can you pass that up? I left it up to the book gods. If I didn't have children to watch during the day then I would go. WELL, no children so I went.

\


     Today's haul was $10 and 40 books (3 missing from the picture). 3 books for a little one I watch, 1 for my sister, 4 for Haleigh, and 3 for my mom. This time I remembered my list! I am trying to build up some of the series I have on my shelves. Specifically James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series, his Alex Cross series, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, and Maggie Sefton's Knitting Mystery series. I've read all but the most recent of the Stephanie Plum and Knitting Mystery series but they are books I would definitely reread. I thought for sure I would not have enough room on my shelves but after coming home I saw how many doubles I have on my shelves and how many books I no longer care to have. So since I'm showing you folks my book haul I figured I would also show you my book un-haul. I'm trying to find these books new homes but if not they will be donated. 


     Do you see any books I bought that you loved or hated? I love knowing people's opinions on different books, plus then I'll know who I can talk to about the story after I've read them!

Comments