July and August Book Wrap-Up


   July and August weren't as productive as June but I read some great books these months and added an author to my favorites list.

July's reading wrap-up:

⭐⭐⭐⭐

4.5 stars



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was such a great dystopian series. It is the first series that gave me feelings close to the feelings that The Hunger Games gave me. 



⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Another book that left me completely speechless.



⭐⭐⭐⭐

Colleen Coble is one of my new favorite authors. She's a Christian fiction author which usually would put me off (why though because I'm a Christian? I don't know). I didn't find that out until after this book though. She mentions their faith every once in a while but in a way that fits into the story. They are easy reads but interesting and not just mindless reads. Also, look at the cover? GORGEOUS! 


August's reading wrap-up:


⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars. 

Comments