A Life Update


     It has been a while since I have written anything. As you can probably guess I've been struggling. I have been very depressed and feeling lost since my mom passed away. I am not sure if I mentioned it or not but I decided not to go back to my other psychiatrist because at my very lowest point when I was feeling no hope and like dying would be better than living - she told me if the next medication didn't work for me then maybe there was no hope of any working and I would just have to deal. That, by far, is not something you say to someone who is feeling the way I was. So when I did get a new pysch doctor I was worried about more of the same. However, I was pleasantly surprised but how well the appointment went. I was told there is a TON of medication I haven't tried so giving up is not an option. Also, I was told if the next medication they were going to try didn't work we could consider doing a DNA test to see which would best fit with my immune system. It wouldn't pop out the name of a medication and say this one will for sure work but it does tell you which medications have the best chance of working. Anyway, we decided that we would ween me off the Lexapro and start Effexor. I started the Effexor about three weeks ago and I think it is helping. I have been cooking a little more and wanting to do things. Even if I am not actually doing the things I want to do, I'm thinking of doing them, which is progress from not wanting to do anything at all. I have had no interest to do anything at all and now I am starting to feel like I am on the track to being a person again instead of being the hermit sloth I've been.
     Other than handling my mental health we have also been tackling Haleigh's. She has started seeing a counselor out of school and a counselor in school. I don't really have a lot of feedback on how it is helping her but I'm hoping I'll be able to come back and say how amazing it is for her. Right now her self esteem is really low, she's very depressed and super anxious over everything. I just want my baby to be happy.
     Other than all that, things have been going okay. I have been reading like crazy and will make sure to do an update on that. I've got some new recipes I've tried, tested and perfected that I would like to share. I'm hoping to start putting together a recipe book with pictures that I can add to as needed. It will be my big project for the year.
     That's all for this update. I'll be back soon with more!
   

Comments

  1. Omg I'm so happy to share this!!! I've been thinking I've lost my mind and it was some mental case. I myself had my tubes tied after my 3rd child. I have a condition that makes having babies so hard on my body. About 6 months ago I too would feel something like "kicks" of course I thought I was out right crazy. I never spoke to anyone about what was going through. How could I? They'd think I was nuts!!! Well my periods have been getting so bad that I reached out to my best friend who also had the operation to see if she had experienced any symptoms with her periods since! Of course we were in the same boat. I broke down and told her I almost felt at times I was pregnant I felt so crazy just typing this out to her. I was beyond nervous she would think it was a nut case. To my surprise she also had similar symptoms. We both are researching what this could be. That's when I came across this website on Google of dr Itua Herbal Center. While scrolling through these comments I stumbled upon how he treated HIV/HHerpes also helped a woman to get pregnant with his herbal medicines. When I read what he had been going through I just broke down and cried for the longest time. Finally I got a help that I ever wanted I and my friend purchase Dr Itua herbal medicines and we both used it which was really effective it cure my cramp issues so I will recommend anyone going through some health issue to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App +2348149277967 He cure HIV/Aids, Herpes, Cancers, And other stubborn disease make sure someone here talk to someone about this who is going through the same thing as us. Ty for sharing. I now know we're not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment