Planning to Plan


    It may be a little early but I am already looking into things I would like to put in my planner next year. Some things have worked for me in the past and some have not. I know a lot of trackers I don't end up keeping up with. Mood trackers don't work for me because often I have more than one presenting mood a day, I drink more than enough water a day so there's no point in a water tracker, and I have a fitbit so I don't need to track my sleep because I already am electronically. However, there are a lot of things I do like to track. My books, teas I like and don't like, reading challenges, my health stuff, and this year I'd like to track different coffees I try. 



    In both mine and Haleigh's planners we will have a space to write down what new coffee shops we try, the drink we tried and if we liked it or not. We've had a few coffee dates this year but next year we plan on stepping it up.


     
    I'd like to track how often we eat out and what better way to do that then cute stickers?


     
    Every year I do a bookcase to track what I'm reading but this year I think a window seat is needed! How cute is this?



     I love my tea and I like to keep track of the teas I like and don't like. Maybe cute teacups for every tea is the way to go this year?



    I would also like to incorporate some challenges into the planner. Maybe one a month? Drawing, verse reading, walking, cooking, photography, etc. Different things for different months. 


    I am sure this won't be my last post regarding my future planner because what is more fun than planning to plan? Do you use a planner? What works for you and does not work for you? Should I add anything else to my planner? Let me know!

Comments

  1. The window seat book tracker is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a budget tracker or something of the sort in my next planner....I'm scared to do the eat out stickers b/c I eat out wayyyy too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start planning to plan. Are you sticking with happy planner again? I'm pretty sure I will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'll definitely stick with happy planner or a knock off of happy planner. I can insert pages at my whim lol

      Delete

Post a Comment