Move it and Use it!



     I am not one to usually set goals because I have a horrible problem following through with whatever I am being told to do; even if I am the one telling me to do it. However, I am going to attempt to set some goals for this month. My first goal is going to be to move more. I was doing great with this a few months ago but my back pain started getting worse and it was impossible to move. I have since started a new med that is definitely helping so I'm hopeful I'll be able to get back to where I was. I LOVE exercising so when I had to slow down it really brought my whole mood down.
    My second goal is to attempt to stick to the meal plans I have made. I make our meal plan and shopping list for two weeks at a time. If I need to have an easy meal to make but that day's meal is more intricate, I just switch out the day for another day's meal. That way I am still sticking to the meals I have planned. Hopefully, that makes sense.
     Two small goals that mean a lot to me. If I move more my body will work better, and if I stick to meal plans then we aren't wasting money on fast food or letting food go bad in our fridge. I'll update towards the end of the month to let everyone know how it goes!




Comments

Post a Comment