June and July Reading Wrap-Up



June Reading

⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

This book was going to be 2 stars because I was not a huge fan of the decisions she was making, however, in the end, she made the right choice so I give it a 3.5.



⭐⭐⭐⭐

** spoiler alert ** I didn't realize that this book had to deal with a parent dying. My mother just passed away and hearing the thoughts of one of the main characters really hurt. However, it did make me feel like I wasn't alone. Abbi Glines explained perfectly how I felt with a chronically ill parent and then after their death. numb. It is all numb. 

It was a hard read for personal reasons but a great story!



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars


8 books in June! It was a rough month and I tried to lose myself in books. Spoiler alert.. it worked. I was glad the majority of them were really good books too!


July Reading


⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

I'm a little disappointed I didn't love this book. It has been on my TBR for two years! 



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐

I was really excited to read this book just because I love James Patterson and how fun that Bill Clinton was involved right? I ended up being REALLY surprised because a decent part of the book was about the president having ITP and it making him sick. ITP was mentioned in a book written by two very famous people!!! MY rare disease was given so much awareness by this book! I am so excited but now I'm wondering why they picked that disease and how they even knew about it. If anyone has answers let me know!


⭐⭐⭐⭐

Carolyn Brown books are never a disappointment!



⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars

I didn't accomplish as much reading during July but what I did read was pretty good content. I know I will be reading a ton in August because of all the challenges and readathons I will be doing. How was your reading so far this summer? Did you read anything amazing? 


Comments