An amazing day

     Today has been an amazing day. I woke up, woke Haleigh up and headed to Sugar Snap. I love these ladies. They are amazing. I look forward to our meetings every week. While I was there Vjay mentioned that she was looking for more people to work there. I of course offered myself willingly as long as Haleigh could come along. Haleigh can come (woohoo) and I am now going to be working there Tuesdays and Thursdays. You have no idea how much this excites me. Outrageous amounts! This means I can work, I'm out of the house, and I don't have to leave Haleigh with a baby sitter. I am super happy!
     After I left Sugar Snap, I headed to the dollar store then to the park to go to my best friend's babies' birthday party. Kota who is turning 5, Xavier who is now 4, Jaemi who is now 3, and Madi who will be 2. I stood and walked around the whole time. Which was stupid - I just wasn't thinking. Sometimes I have so much energy I don't remember to think of how things I do will affect me later.
     When the party was over we came home and I started making chicken quesadillas. Which btw turned out amazing because I'm pretty damn good at making them if I do say so myself. Anyway, now after all the fun I had I'm laying in bed in pain. I'm suppose to be getting up for church in the morning and right now it's hard to lift my head to look at the screen. This is what I hate about my good days. I forget to pace myself. I get so excited that my pain is at a minimal that I forget to remember to slow down. To not do too much. One day I'll learn, maybe. So, instead of doing the homework I need to be doing (since I can't concentrate on it anyway due to pain medication) I am off to bed. I pray I can accomplish all I need to do tomorrow - along with have some fun with my family. Until next time.


Custom Search

Comments