Endometriosis Awareness Day 31

So.. March is now over. This doesn't mean I'll stop promoting Endometriosis Awareness it just means I won't be promoting it in every entry. I want to thank everyone who showed their support this month especially to those who wore yellow on March 1st for wear yellow for Endo day. I appreciate all the support more then you will ever know. These pictures keep me going on days I'm down..again.. thank you.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And lets not forget Tyrone, Haleigh, and myself

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Custom Search

Comments