Next Summer by Hailey Abbott - book review

Next Summer
by Hailey Abbott

"Three girls. Too many Boys. One tempting summer.
Beth: I know i love George. And everyone thinks we're perfect together. So why does that sexy new lifeguard keep flirting with me? And why do I like it so much?
Ella: Bye-Bye, bad girl. I'm trying to change my wild ways. But there are so many yummy boys around this summer. How can I resist them?
Kelsi: Tim is totally not my type. Besides, after last summer, I need a break from boys. If only I could get him out of my head...
Things are heating up again. Can you handle it?"

    If you couldn't tell this is obviously made for a teenage audience. I grabbed this book from my sister when I had nothing to read and had to wait for my mom at her doctors appointment. This book is filled with drama, beach time, and boys, as all YA books should be. I enjoyed it but probably wouldn't buy her books for myself. Granted I might pick one up if it was around the house to read but not something I would buy. It's hard to get back into that teenage mentality when you are no longer one. Going back in time I'd probably give this book a 4.5 as an adult it gets a 3.


Custom Search

Comments