Pops are no good!

This entry contains graphic descriptions having to do with Endometriosis. Here is why I talk about it.


















     Two days ago I started a workout program that I was told by a few people I couldn't handle - due to Endo related problems. Guess who doesn't like to be told they can't do things? ME! I know I can do it. I just have to pace myself. Anyway, I started two days ago and I'm sore but doing good. This is just a little background information.
     Today while driving home from my Saturday cloth diapering/baby wearing Mommy get together I feel a pop inside my body. It's followed by huge amounts of pain and gushing blood. This happened a week or two ago. So I'm in pain, trying to concentrate on getting back to my house and worrying about the bleeding. My mom asked was it maybe my cycle starting? I don't think so 1. I'm not suppose to have regular 'cycles' because I have an IUD 2. I don't think it would start with a pop and a gush of blood. 3. I usually have tell tale signs that it is going to start and I haven't. So what could this be and why? It could be because of the exercising which would be frustrating because the doctor insists I must exercise (then again that doctor is convinced all my problems stem from the fact that I'm fat). Maybe it is my cycle starting, just in an odd fashion? Or maybe it is because my body hates me. I favor the third theory. I think it's because I was enjoying my day today. I was going to go out to lunch with a friend then going swimming with another friend. Followed by more exercising and packing. Nothing goes the way I want it to. I'm so frustrated (as my friend Brandy can tell, poor thing she called at the wrong time and I sobbed at her. I love her to death because she deals with me sobbing so well) with the whole situation.
     I just needed to vent. Maybe one of you ladies had a theory on why this could be? I guarantee your response would be quicker then either of the doctors I called. Wish me luck. I am going to attempt swimming because I know on a good day it would help.
    





Custom Search

Comments