New Chapter

     This past week I did something that absolutely broke my heart. I quit my job. It was not an easy decision for me to make. This job was a dream job. Holding a job with chronic pain and immune problems (aka being sick every time someone sneezes within a mile of me) is not an easy thing to do. I have a hard time standing or sitting for long periods of time. Some days I can go hours without the pain effecting me but eventually it always catches up with me. This job was one where I could sit with my feet up on a couch if I was in pain, I could take it easy on rough days, and most importantly, I could bring my baby. It was definitely my dream job. Unfortunately due to things beyond my control I couldn't continue to work there. I can't even explain how much it killed me. I made so many friends while working there that I don't want to leave behind. I know I've lost at least one of my friends due to this and it kills me. I'm not one to let go of friends easily. I value my friendships. I've been upset and crying over this decision (though I know I made the right one) for days. It's hard but I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life. Wish me luck!


Custom Search

Comments

  1. Best of luck **hugs** i know it is hard - i go through the same issue as you - for some reason i get sick easy and fast, and it isnt pretty.

    Best of luck - perhaps maybe work from home?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment