Feeling frustrated

     Last night was a wonderful night. My sister and I had a sleepover in my living room. I slept on the floor (due to back issues, I've actually been doing this a lot lately) and Angela slept on the couch. We watched Say Yes toThe Dress, played on Pintrest, and just joked around. By 12 we were laughing hysterically at everything! It was a great sissy night. One to go down in the history books. This actually has nothing to do with what I'm writing my entry on but I thought you all should know I love my sister!
 
     Today started off pretty good, a lazy day with three of my favorite people - My love, my daughter, my sister. Then got better when I went to my friend's cookout. One of my best friend's husband joined the Army and they have gotten their orders of where they are going. He's back in town for three weeks before they move. They aren't going outrageously far but far enough that it's not a one day trip. They have four babies, who aren't babies any more - 5, 4, 3, 2 - nope I'm not counting down those are their ages. This was a welcome home cookout but without saying it was also kind of a goodbye cookout too. I am not a fan of them leaving. I was glad to have this time with them today, for Haleigh to play with the kids, get lovings and be spoiled by her "aunt" and "uncle." We were there for three hours and had a great time. It was really nice. Bittersweet but nice.
     After we left there we went to my Grama's house to hang out and for me to cook dinner. Side note: we were excited that the college Tyrone graduated from's football team was on the TV so we were watching that game. I cooked massive amounts of spaghetti for mom and grama to eat and tons to freeze for later in the week, along with roasted potatoes because, well, mine are amazing and grama likes them. By the time I was done with all the cooking I was in a lot of pain. Tell me something, why is it that I have to end a great day with pain? I feel like I'm being punished for having a great and active day. I feel like I should be able to go sit a party and come home and cook dinner as well without having to be in so much pain. I have to pick between only doing two things a day. Do you know how many things a person without chronic pain does a day? I'm just so frustrated with it all. I have something very important going on tomorrow and all I'm doing right now is worrying if I'll be in enough pain to get out of bed, get dressed, make it down the stairs and in to the car! Most people don't even THINK about those things, they just do them. I'm frustrated. Just frustrated. I know there is probably nothing anyone reading this can do. I know I've written entries about this before and they probably said the same thing. Pretty much you can sum it up with this *imagine a little girl crossing her arms and stomping her foot* IT'S NOT FAIR!!! Thanks for reading... until next time


Custom Search

Comments

  1. endo is never fair...it's a poopy head :(
    hope you feel better soon...I'm dreading the return of my pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! It sucks. And no it isn't fair at all. And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment