Saturday was amazing! I had a great time going to one of my friend's bachelorette party. It was my first bachelorette party and my first time in a limo. It was amazing!
     However, I have been in pain since then. Right now it is Monday night and due to two pain pills, an extremely hot bath (which I had to have help getting out of due to pain), and laying down all day I am able to sit here for a few minutes and type this up. My pain level has been between 6-10 since I got home Sunday morning. Today it has been horrible. I have stayed between an 8-10 all day. It hurts to breath, it hurts to move, it hurts to do everything. I am frustrated. I am taking so many medications and nothing is helping. I. Just. Don't. Understand. I don't want to be in so much pain that I can't function. Today has been the first day since I had Haleigh that the pain was so intense I wasn't sure I could take care of her by myself. Thank God, Tyrone was home to help take care of her. I know that if I was alone I would be able to do what I had to do... because I am Mom hear me rawr.. but I was glad I didn't have to. Thank you Columbus for having a day.
     I think I am going to call my new Endo Doctor tomorrow and make an appointment. I am at a loss of what to do. The urologist swears this has nothing to do with my bladder. The GI doctor said possibly IBS but not really sure. I feel like all of my doctors are going "1, 2, 3... NOT IT!" I'm thinking of inviting them all to dinner.. what do you think? *sigh* My time of pain on the lower scale has left me.. I'm off to bed. Goodnight all


Custom Search

Comments