Halloween

     How was everyone's Halloween? I hope everyone had a great time! We sure did. We decided to go trick or treating with my sister, her boyfriend - Alex, Alex's brother, his sister in law, and their baby, Ava. Haleigh is only 2-3 weeks older then Ava. I was worried we were going to not get to do a lot of trick or treating because Tyrone didn't get off work until 5, home till 5:45, and we still had to drive a half an hour to Angela's house but, I worried over nothing because we had a great night. We waited until we were at Alex's to put Haleigh in her costume because I didn't want her to get overheated in the car. While I was dressing Haleigh we realized we had left the diaper bag at home. Which meant no diapers, no wipes, no formula, no jacket, no extra anything. Thank goodness I had already made her a bottle and threw two heavy blankets in the car. Haleigh was Belle and Ava was a lamb. They were adorable! Haleigh got lots of candy that mommy and daddy are thoroughly enjoying.
Her costume just didn't have enough fluff for me.. so I added a tutu!
At the end of the night I really think Haleigh's favorite part was....
Riding in the stroller on the way back to the car.. she giggled the whole time!



Custom Search

Comments

  1. so cute! We had a great first halloween too though I didn't actually bring Abbey to get candy we just went with our friends 2 year old daughter. It was great fun watching Abbey stare at all the costumes and the lights of the firetruck that was going around giving out candies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment