Have to remember...

     In my women's bible study I've learned that you not only ask for prayers but you offer up praises as well. So today, on a day where I am feeling absolutely miserable-I can barely walk, sit, stand, or think-I am going to share with you some of the things I am thankful for. My beautiful baby girl who puts a smile on my face even when she's doing the freshest things, my books that take me to far away places and distract me, my sister who tells me if I'm dying I might as well be doing something - like walking with her in the mall or browsing B&N for books we want, my mother and grandmother who talk me through my days and remind me that it'll all be okay soon, and to my wonderful boyfriend who lifts me up physically and emotionally when I'm feeling down, gives me hugs and kisses when needed and tells me he loves me all the time. I do not have enough thank yous in the world



Custom Search

Comments