Jenny challenged anyone who was reading to participate.. so, I am.
My job is to list 7 facts about myself that you might not already know about me and then to ask some other bloggies to do the same. I'm not sure I can come up with facts I haven't mentioned before but I surely will try!
1. I've had a feeling since I was 15ish that I would have fertility problems. I had no reason to think this as my mother and grandmother had no problems conceiving. I felt so strongly about it that when I met Tyrone I warned him that I felt I had fertility issues and I thought he should know from the get go.
2. Tyrone and I met on Myspace before any one really knew what Myspace was. I had just changed my city from my hometown to the town I was going to college in when Tyrone found me. We were in two different states but only 15 minutes away from one another.
3. My daughter has the middle name of a celebrity one of us loves.
4. I've been blogging since 2001 just not on this site.
5. I have such a phobia of spiders that I've been known to wake up screaming that there is a spider getting me during the middle of the night or a nap.
6. If I had my own house I'd open up my own daycare. I love watching children grow and learn more every day.
7. I absolutely love to cook. I like to come up with new recipes and try them out on my family. I'd love to come out with my own recipe book one day.
So you didn't learn the most in depth things about me but you learned 7 more things about me that (maybe) you didn't already know.