Even MORE famous faces of Endometriosis

Here are some (famous) faces of Endometriosis




Jillian Michaels
"I learned very early on that I have endometriosis and polycystic ovaries," Michaels said in an interview . "I was always told that fertility would/could be a problem for me." ParentDish.com




Kirsten Storms
"Storms, a former Disney Channel child starlet, has been open about her battle with endometriosis - a debilitating reproductive illness that could have hindered her chance of becoming a mother." NyDailyNews





Meg Cabot
***And check out Meg Cabot's Heather Well's series (one of my favorites!!!) where the main character has Endo!***





Jaime King
"For all the struggling women & moms out there that think they are alone – This is the truth about conceiving my son and struggles after. 8 yrs of pain and undiagnosed PCOS & Endometriosis," Read more about Jaime's struggles with infertility in this People's article






Tori Amos
"She has suffered with endometriosis for half of her career. Tori has had repeated surgeries for the disease and had her fallopian tubes removed after a cyst was discovered. After suffering three miscarriages, her daughter, Natashya, was born in 2000." EMLWY





Stephanie March
"March was recently diagnosed after years of crippling pain. "I had fallen into this cycle where I was in shocking pain in the middle of my cycle each month," she says." EndoMarch Article







Custom Search

Comments