My Tome Topple TBR



Not too long ago I found out about the Tome Topple Readathon. The whole point of the readathon is to read books over 500 pages. How fun! The only other readathon I've done is Dewey's which is a 24 hour readathon. 24 hours straight of reading is super intense so to hear that I'll have 2 weeks to read these books excited me. This year I am trying to read more books on my shelves but I was super disappointed to discover I only had 3 books on my shelf that were 500 pages are more. Well, that's not true I have more books but bind ups don't count (except for graphic novels) for this challenge. So, with only 3 books I asked a few friends to check their shelves for books I might like. I've ended up with 7 books on my TBR for Tome Topple. Tilt and Identical by Ellen Hopkins (both on my Kindle), Outlander by Diana Gabaldon on audio, Whisper to Me by Nick Lake, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Under the Dome by Stephen King, and The Chemist By Stephenie Meyer. I highly doubt I'll read more than 3 of these books but it is NO fun if I don't set high goals. Plus, one thing I've learned from doing Dewey's is to have a big pile to grab from. You never know what kind of mood you'll be in. Are you joining in on this readathon? If so what is on your TBR? Let me know below!



Comments