Malfoy Tea Emporium



    So for this weeks spotlight Saturday I'm sharing an Etsy store that was recently shared with me. I've actually seen this Etsy shop shared before but two of her products really stood out to me. So much so I had to order them.

The store is:

The first tea I fell in love with was named "Weasley - Harry Potter Inspired Loose Leaf Tea Blend. On the site the description is: 

"Red hair... and a hand-me-down robe... you must be a Weasley."

Weasley is blended from black tea, natural wild cherry flavor, natural chocolate flavor, dark chocolate chips, dried cherries, rose petals, cinnamon bark, cocoa nibs, natural cinnamon flavor, and ginger.


How amazing does that sound?! Cherry and chocolate.. YUM! 


The second tea that I fell in love with doesn't just sound amazing it LOOKS amazing. Also I feel it is completely on point with the character. It is called "Lovegood Tea - Harry Potter Inspired Loose Leaf Tea Blend" On the site the description says: 

Inspired by Luna Lovegood from the world of Harry Potter, this blend is made from rooibos tea, rose hips, hibiscus, apple pieces, black tea, dried coconut, natural vanilla flavor, natural pineapple flavor, natural coconut flavor, pineapple pieces, natural creme flavor, and sprinkles.


     You are drooling right? I was totally drooling! I ordered a sample size of each which is about 4 cups of tea a piece. I hope I love them. I'm so excited! I will make sure to do a post when they arrive about what I think about them. Did I mention that I am excited? Because I am! Now off to find Twilight inspired tea... 




Here's another blogger doing a Spotlight Saturday

    


Comments

  1. You're welcome!!!!That Luna Lovegood tea looks so fun! I can't think of a better tea for her. I'm ordering the Weetzie Bat Tea when I get paid on Friday. Wanna to do a tea taste testing together? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment