That Yeti Though



     Today's Top 5 Wednesday is Top 5 Rides. I suppose this could be taken many different ways but I am going with amusement park rides. I'll start with the closest to me to and work my way to the furthest away. 

1st up is Rebel Yell at Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. I love a good 'ol wooden roller coaster. This is the only coaster I won't put up a video for because if you've ever been on a wooden coaster you know how much you shake. Well...so does the camera. 



2nd up is the Griffon at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia. This literally took my breathe away. IT WAS AWESOME!





3rd up is Fast Track at Epcot in Orlando, Florida. I have not been to Epcot in years and years. I think the last time I was there was close to 16 or 17 years ago. Oh man I'm old. Let's move on from that. This was a new/newish ride when I went and it was amazing! I rode it over and over and over again. I am hoping next time I'm at Disney I am hoping I can go ride this ride again!





The 4th roller coaster is called Rock n' Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida. I grew up jamming out to rock and roll music. This music just sings to my heart. I've ridden it over and over just to sing along with the songs. This ride is fantastic! Also the video I found says it's 16 minutes but really it loops the ride a few times so if you want to watch, it isn't that long.





The last and newest favorite roller coaster ride is Expedition Everest (aka that scary Yeti ride as Haleigh would call it) at Animal Kingdom in Orlando, Florida. First off - my 6 year old loved this except for the Yeti part. If it was just the ride and no scary stuff she would have been on it all day. I am SO proud she rode this! Second off.. oh my goodness. I wasn't a huge Animal Kingdom fan but I would get a park hopper pass so I could ride this ride a few more times! 





What are some of your favorite rides? Would you have considered this prompt an amusement park kind of ride or a different kind of ride? Let me know!

Comments