You Ain't Ever Had a Friend Like Me

I came across a writing prompt that I thought would be fun to write about. If a genie magically appeared appeared, what would you ask for (remember no wishing for more wishes)? I'm assuming we get three wishes right?

My 1st wish would be for my Mother to be healthy. No diabetes, no kidney disease, no heart failure, no addiction issues.


My 2nd wish would be for me to be healthy. I thought about this and how to word it. How do I word a wish for me not to have infertility issues, or chronic pain, or a suppressed immune system, or ITP, or IBS. How do I word a wish for me not to be depressed or have anxiety. How do I word a wish for me not to have migraines, or tooth issues, or back problems and arthritis? I guess the easiest way is to say healthy right? Maybe no health issues would be better. I am sure I will have time to figure it out before my genie comes along.

My 3rd wish would be 30 million dollars. Maybe I should ask for 1 billion. Not all for me of course. I would handle my debt and buy us a house. Then I would buy two cute little cottages, one for my mother and one for my grandmother. I'd pay for a maid for both my mother and grandmother so they don't have to worry about having to clean. I would get my sister a house and a car. I would get Tyrone's parents houses. Among a lot of other things I would set up savings accounts for my children, my nieces and nephews, and any of our siblings that may need it.

I think that about covers it all. If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

Comments