That Caprese Salad Though...


Today's Top 5 Wednesday is your top 5 summer activities. These aren't in any specific order except for the first one, it is definitely my favorite. 




Camping and campfires. Summer wouldn't be summer without a camping trip with my whole family, a big fire, drinks, and toasted marshmallows.







Another favorite is going to the beach. I don't necessarily need to go in the water, I just need to put my feet in the sand, smell the salt water, listen to the waves and I would prefer to catch a sunrise or sunset. Both seem to touch my soul in this amazing way that I just don't have words for. I am definitely made to live by the sea.








I don't even have a long nice way to say that I thoroughly enjoy sleeping in. One thing I love the most about summer? Not getting up and getting Haleigh ready for school. Generally, when I work I start later than 8am so I get to lay in a little longer. Sleep -my fav!








SWIMMING!! I am a fish and always have been. Summer time is for swimming. It doesn't matter to me if it is in a pool, a lake, a river, or the ocean. I just want to be in a body of water - floating and swimming!






And last but not least, one of my favorite things in the summertime is enjoying a good salad and a bunch of fruits. Why summertime is when I eat the most like a bird I have no idea, but it is. There's something great about either being outside or inside with the sun shining in and having a large salad or a bowl of fruit. 


What are some of your favorite summertime activities? Let me know in the comments below and maybe you'll see them on the list next time around!

Comments