I Did Nothing But Read


    Other than being really sick and mostly down for the count I have no idea how I managed to read this many books this month. There's a lot so let's get to it!


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


     The next series I was ridiculously excited to read because some of my book club ladies and I will be going to Boonsboro, MD to a Nora Roberts book signing this weekend. Once I read the trilogy, I looked into the actually Inn Boonsboro there and found out it was actually Nora Roberts and her husband who went through the process of restoring it. If you get the chance I highly suggest this series!


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


   I absolutely FLEW through this next series. Once I started reading it I just couldn't wait until I could start reading the next one. I often fall down rabbit holes when reading this kind of books. Oh well, it is what it is because I know I won't stop reading these types of books. I can't wait for the next book to come out in December!


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐


    12 books! How great is that?! I can't believe I read that much, actually, I can because I accomplished NOTHING this month but reading. Oh well, I enjoyed it all! I know there were way different genres but what can I say? I like a variety of subjects. What did you read this month?

Comments