Junk Brownies Anyone?

     I never know what to do with all the Halloween candy Haleigh gets. We go to multiple events and always end up with a huge amount of candy that we still have a year later. This year - thank you Snapchat - I saw my older sister making 'junk brownies' with my niece. I, of course, asked what exactly does making a junk brownie entail. Then I was enlightened with a genius recipe that I am now going to share with all of you!

First, you take a bunch of your chocolate candies and cut them up. I used probably 3/4ths of what Haleigh got this year (they are not all shown here). I tried to cut them up pretty small.

Second, you take them all put them in a bowl and pour them into your awaiting brownie mix



Third, bake it. The brownies took an extra 20 minutes or so to bake with all the extra goodness in it. That's okay though because they were definitely worth the wait!


The last and best step is to enjoy! I do recommend cutting the brownies into smaller pieces then you normally would because they are really heavy. Heavy but delicious!


Comments