Some Things Just Call To Me


     I am not a person who follows the age-old saying "never judge a book by its cover." I have always judged books by their cover and most likely always will and that's okay with me. I have found some of the best books just because I loved their cover. So today I'm going to share my Top 5 favorite cover buys. Now, this doesn't mean I absolutely LOVED these books some of them I haven't read and one I just can't finish - I will because I am no quitter - but it's dragging. These are just my Top 5 book covers that I love and that I bought just because of the cover art.


If there is a big old tree with long reaching branches on the cover I am most likely going to pick it up. There's something about big, wide, twisty trees that call to me.




The soft colors, water, and summertime. I'm all about that.




Again with the soft colors. Doesn't it just LOOK great? Okay, but really why is it taking me so long to get through?!




Yarn, tea, and a comfy chair? I mean really how much better could this cover get? 




I only own Home Front by Kristin Hannah but any of her books I would pick up. LOOK at those colors! They all call to me!


     What are some of your favorite cover buys? Is there a certain author who you always end up picking up their books - not because of their writing but because of their cover art? Share with me! 


Comments