What Have You Been Reading Lately?


     This week I'm reading The Next Always, the first in the Inn Boonsboro trilogy by Nora Roberts. I'm super excited about reading this series because I'm going to Boonsboro to attend an author signing in December! I get to meet Nora Roberts and get her newest book (an apocalyptic book - what?!), plus spend the day in a cute little town with my friends. Are you excited? I'm excited!




     Since we're here and talking about books I figured I would do a quick wrap up of the last two months. For September I read 6 books.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐


     In October I read 10 books. It was a great reading month for me. Dewey's readathon, of course, played a roll in that. I read some great books this month!


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐




     What have you read recently that you liked? That you hated? That was just 'eh? Share with me!

Comments