Future Book Challenge


As we're coming to the end of the year I'm thinking about what reading challenges I want to do next year. Every year I do the Goodreads reading challenge but I also do other reading challenges that I write down in my planner. This year I had a planner and a sketchbook I used for my trackers. It was too hard to keep track of both of them and since the planner held all the info for my work and Haleigh's school stuff, I needed to keep that a priority. Next year my trackers are going right back in my planner and I will keep up with them. Which is why I am looking at new reading challenges. I don't think I'll follow any single one. I might make one or two of my own. 












What reading challenges are you looking at? Do you do the Goodreads challenge? I signed up to challenge myself to read 50 books this year and I succeeded and surpassed it. I'm not sure if I'll up my goal next or stay with 50. Tell me what you're doing next year!

Comments