You Were Born With The Strength to Rise


Today I found out that a book I have been wanting to read was on Kindle Unlimited! I was so excited so while the kids napped I read the whole thing. 


Have you read this book? There are so many pieces(?), poems(?), sections(?) that I loved! One of them was:

if you were born with
the weakness to fall
you were born with
the strength to rise


Brilliant right? When I finished this I wanted more and luckily Kindle suggested another book to read


This was really good too. I was glad for the suggestion and glad to have read her poetry. This is her only book but hopefully, soon I can say this was just her first book. I would definitely read another book of poetry of hers. One piece that really resonated with me was:


She's a forest fire, 
but she practices self-control

She taught herself to put it out because 
some people can't handle incandescence. 



So beautiful. Now I'm listening to The Glassblower. I needed a good book to listen to while I crochet which I haven't been able to do because my hands have been to shakey. I have a lot of things to catch up on!


I'm hoping it's really good because it's part of a trilogy and I struggle not finishing a series once I start it. What are you reading today and this weekend? Share with me and maybe I'll add it to my TBR!



Comments