Feeling Good About It (for now)

   With the beginning of a new year comes a new reading challenge. My first go to challenge is always the Goodreads challenge. I've been pretty successful the past few years so I figured I would bump up my number to really challenge myself.

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Nicole has
read 7 books toward
her goal of
75 books.
hide


    I blew past my 50 books last year so I wanted to push myself to read a little more this year. It really will be a push but I really think I can do it. It's the 8th of January and I have currently read 7 books so right now I am feeling a little cocky. When I don't read anything all of June and July we will reasses my attitude on the subject.
    Within the 75 books I'm reading this year I want to push myself to read at least 1/3 of that off my own bookshelves! I have so many unread books on my shelves and I want to tackle some of them! However, I am putting in one rule and that is no books purchased after Oct of 2017 count. If I don't do this I'll end up buying books putting them on my shelf and trying to justify it.
    My next challenge is a bingo challenge. Nothing better then playing a game to win a challenge! I picked from a bunch of different reading bingo boards I saw and came up with this:
   The last reading challenge (as if I needed one more) is a condensed version of the PopSugar Reading Challenge.  I knew there was no way that I would cover the whole list. I am really bad at looking at a list and picking a book based on it. I decided to take a few from each "section." 


   So all in all, 4 challenges but they all mesh together. I have such high hopes for this year! What are some of your reading goals for the year? Do you have yours written down in your planner? Do you have a TBR jar? Is your goal to just read? Tell me all about it in the comments!

Comments