I Like Stuff That Goes BOOM & Princesses



This week for Top 5 Wednesday I'm talking about my top 5 favorite tv shows or movies that I watch on Netflix.

So this is probably against the rules but since I'm a rebel I'm going with what I want to say. The first favorite on my list is all Marvel movies. Yup, all of them. I love all action packed movies and I have the privilege of never reading a comic about any of them so I have nothing to base them against. Therefore I think they are AWESOME and have no complaints.

My second favorite is all Disney movies. As I'm looking back this is the only non-violent thing on my list. It is what it is. I love all things Disney. Princesses and cute little sidekicks and talking animals and magic and fairy godmothers and fairies and everything. I love it all. 


My next 3 favorites are TV shows that I like to watch over and over again on Netflix. I thought I might put some of the favorite shows I've watched but then I thought I'd put my favorite shows I still watch. Make sense? I think so. First is Supernatural. I mean really.. look at these guys. I rewatch random episodes all the time.


Next up is Arrow. "You have failed this city!" Love this one too. I rewatch these episodes a lot too. Revenge always makes for good shows and bows and arrows (and abs).


Last and most certainly not least is The Walking Dead. I was a latecomer to loving this show but once I binge-watched the first few seasons I was hooked. I haven't re-binged from the beginning in a while. That may have to happen soon...


Am I missing any good ones? I will definitely have to do another post on my favorite binge-worthy Netflix shows that I watched in the past or watched recently but don't rewatch/continue to watch. 

Comments