Cize It UP


    So for Spotlight Saturday, I wanted to share something I've been enjoying. It's an exercise program that is really choreographed dancing, instructed by a really inspiring guy. That sounds boring - but it's not. I really love it, just like I knew I would two years ago when I got the DVDs. I kept having pneumonia the last two years, literally every few months. So by the time I healed, I had it again and intense workouts just aren't possible while recovering from pneumonia and dealing with asthma. Finally (knock on wood), I have been pneumonia free for a while so I started this up.


     When I looked up how to explain what Cize is I found this: "Get into great shape at home with Shaun T's newest, intense dance fitness program. You'll have so much fun challenging yourself to master the dance choreography during this program that you won't even realize you are getting a great cardio workout." It's a 3 disc set with two dances on each. The dances range from 30-45 minutes and get more intense as you go. The DVDs come with a calendar to help you get through the program. 


    There is a beginner calendar and an advanced calendar. I'm about to start my third week of the beginner calendar only I rest on Day 6 and 7. I'm really liking it. I haven't weighed in this week yet because I do that on Sundays but last week I lost 7 lbs. Pretty good! I don't expect that all the time and I weighed myself two days in a row because I didn't believe it. Progress is progress and I'll take it! Anyway, I wanted to share it because I love it. I have always loved dancing, especially choreographed dances. It's like it was made for me! I'll try to remember to share after the 6 weeks to see how I did. 







Comments

Post a Comment