Zombies and Witches - Then Off to Neverland I go!



     I am very ambitious this week. I'm hoping to finish up The Walking Dead vol 3 and start vol 4. I am really enjoying these but wow they are different. They move so fast compared to the TV show!



   I am currently listening to The Void by J.D. Horn and loving this series. I am about halfway done with the book. There is only one left in the series and I have no idea how it is going to end. I am REALLY enjoying this series. I am excited because he has another series that takes place in New Orleans that I plan on starting when I'm done with this one. 



     Lastly, I am planning on starting Lost Boi once I finish The Void. From what I understand it is a dark retelling of Peter Pan. This was our book club's pick this month. I doubt very many of my book club will read it but I am and hopefully, it's good. 



     What are you planning on reading today or this weekend? I'm always looking for new books to read so let me know!

Comments