June's Book Wrap-Up



I am three months behind on updating my book monthly wrap up! So the next two entries will be a catch up on what I've been reading.

⭐⭐⭐⭐


I was not sure what to expect from this book. "With the male species on the verge of extinction, a society called the End Men is formed to save the world. Folsom Donahue is one of twelve men whose sole purpose is to repopulate the Regions." Was I going to end up reading an erotica novel? They aren't really my thing. Also look at the guy on the cover.. definite erotica novel vibes. There is obviously a lot of sex mentioned in the book because that's what it's based on - repopulating the earth. However, I really enjoyed the story behind it and the normal (maybe odd?) woman in the story. I'm excited to read the second book.

⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐

All I have to say is WHOA. I was not expecting this book to be so deep.



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

This was a good end to the series. All in all, I thought it was a cute trilogy and I enjoyed that it took part near my hometown. 



⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐

I don't remember a lot about this book but my Goodreads 'review' said: "whoa there angst." So, there's that..



⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars. I enjoyed this book but not nearly as much as the first.



⭐⭐⭐⭐

So even though the second book wasn't my favorite it was a typical second book. It was needed for the third which I loved.



⭐⭐⭐

Looking back I should have known that this book was about their child/new heir. However, I didn't and I was blindsided.



⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars



⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wow, Eadlyn grew a whole lot in just two books. I definitely loved the first three books more than the last two. However, I did enjoy this last book. It was a good way to close out the series.



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book. It rocked me to the core. The ending.. I am just speechless. It was such a good book. I suggest everyone read this book. I canNOT wait for the movie to come out, 


   16 books in a summer month - that's awesome! Also, my goal for the year was to read 75 books. I thought that this would be a reach for me. However, as of the end of June, I have read 75 books. I can't believe it! Halfway through the year and I've completed my challenge. I'm amazed at myself, just amazed. 

On to July and August...





Comments