Thrillers?




⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

    I loved hearing the different narratives so we really got to know each person. We saw Jennifer grow from a person she didn't want to be to a better person. She seemed to be strong and able. She now had roots. However, despite the fact that this is how the author portrays her she then portrays her completely differently. I have to say I really enjoyed this book until the last few chapters. The end of the book seemed like it wasn't the end. As if the author had something else in mind and then said never mind we will just end it here.



⭐⭐⭐⭐

     This was a heart-wrenching story that brings up so many different questions. The main one (I think) being, would your love change for someone if their gender changed? Is your love for the person or for the person and their gender? Such a great story that really touched me. I think it was outrageously brave for Jennifer and Marc to not only share their story but trust in Lynn to do it justice. Which, in my opinion, she did. 



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

See my review on my bookclub's blog here!



⭐⭐⭐

     I gave this book a 3.5 star rating. I enjoyed this book and was shocked by the ending. I love when I cannot guess the ending and this definitely is not where I thought the book was going. However, it was only a 3.5 star rating because even though I loved the story it seemed to take forever to get to the end result. 

     6 books read in the month of September! I thought I would be on a cozy mystery kick because that's what I was first looking for but it seems I'm on a thriller kick, which is new to me. I can't wait to see what next month brings. What was your favorite book you read this past month? 

Comments

  1. Yay! for thriller kick ❤❤ welcome to the dark side....its all I've been reading for 3 months ����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment