January Monthly Wrap Up


January was a very productive month for reading. 

⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I absolutely love Riley Sager. Definitely one of my new favorite authors. I cannot wait until his new book to come out in July!



⭐⭐⭐⭐




⭐⭐⭐⭐




⭐⭐⭐⭐

This trilogy has been on my TBR for a long time. They were really good. I will definitely be searching out more of this author's books in the future. 




⭐⭐⭐⭐

How absolutely GORGEOUS is this cover art?




⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anyone who is a Colleen Hoover fan is used to her books filled with romance. This was not that. This was dark and creepy. This was twisted and so different from her other works. However, it was one of my very favorite books. I did not expect this crazy from Colleen but I love it and I hope there is more in our future. 




⭐⭐⭐

3.5 stars for this one. I am so glad that YA is reaching out and touching subjects not often touched. This book covers anxiety, OCD, and agoraphobia and I love that it does. Those are not often talked about. 




⭐⭐




⭐⭐⭐⭐

Books about plus-sized cheerleaders and NFL players? Yes, I am here for that. 

Comments