April's Monthly Wrap-Up


April was a protective reading month! I think mostly because of the readathon but I'll take what I can.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

I love this series!



⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book broke me



⭐⭐

I was being nice with 2 stars



⭐⭐⭐

I rated it 3 stars mostly because I had a hard time realizing if it was from the dogs point of view or the kid's. I'm still not sure. However, I read this with Haleigh and she gave it five stars!



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book was amazing! I loved learning where she came from and how she got to where she is now. 



⭐⭐⭐

Part of me LOVED this book and part of me is still going what the hell happened?!



⭐⭐


     Two 2 stars and one 5 star books. 12 books read this month; I felt like I read a lot more books that were 2 and 3 stars then I did. I just felt 'eh' with a lot of books I read this month. Hopefully, this month will be better! What did you read this month? What was your favorite and what was your one or two-star book this month, tell me in the comments!

Comments