May Reading Wrap-Up



⭐⭐⭐⭐



⭐⭐⭐

I enjoyed this at the time but it's unrememberable now. 



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book was AMAZING! I still think and dream about this book.
These quotes are from this book.





⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was another five-star book! It was amazing



⭐⭐⭐⭐




⭐⭐✯

2.5 stars



⭐⭐

I was so disappointed with this book. It was recommended to me by so many people and it just fell short for me. I don't know if it was me or the book. I was reading this during a hard time in my life but I also read another book that I really enjoyed, so I'm not sure. A lot of reviewers say they ugly cried at the end but I just did not have those emotions, or really any emotions for this book.


     How was your reading month in May? Was it a good reading month? A bad reading month? Did you read something that changed your life forever? Let me know!


Comments