"Got strapped to the roof of the car today for a trip to Starbucks..."




⭐⭐⭐





⭐⭐⭐⭐

I enjoyed this book but it really messed with my head. I didn't think I would need a trigger warning for this book but I think it just reminded me too much of an experience of mine and has left me in a whole. 

The song she wrote was beautiful and I will definitely print it and put it on my wall!




⭐⭐⭐⭐

I really enjoyed this book. I liked having a main character who is fluffy but I hate how much she hates her self, though I guess in high school that's probably how I felt too. The only real complaint I had with this book was the ending. What happened to the kids and the mom? Give me more!




⭐⭐⭐⭐

If there was a half star this would be a 4.5 star book. I loved this book. I had no idea where it was all going then I fell asleep one night reading the book and woke up and just knew. I just knew. I couldn't get through it fast enough. I enjoyed Jessica Park's work enough that I will definitely be checking out more books by her.




⭐⭐

Do you know how much it kills me to give Jodi Picoult a 2 star. One of those stars is solely because it was a Kindle in-motion book which was gorgeous. This felt like an outline to a book that could be decent. It didn't feel like Picoult's work and I thought it was too short of a short story. I feel lost and like we're missing most of what happened. Maybe like her other shorts this will become a bigger and better book. For now though, I am so disappointed. 





⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book had me from as soon as I started it until the very end. Sarah Price is one of my new favorite authors. I cannot wait to pick up another book of hers!



6 books this month, I'm finally back on a good track! How are you guys doing? Did you read anything awesome in August? Please share!

Comments